Please note that adult supervision is required for all baby items. Baby/Child should not be left unattended with any product.
Teethers, Pacifier Clips, Necklaces and Keychains items are made with secure knots, give your item a small tug each time before use to ensure it is secure. Adults & ages 4+ may be able to break with force, baby use only. Discontinue use at first signs of wear. BUYER ASSUMES ALL RESPONSABILITY.
Pacifier Clips/Teethers/Teething Necklaces
· DO NOT boil, microwave or put our products in the dishwasher. Clean them with warm soapy water thoroughly and let them air dry.
· For beach wood beads, it is preferable to wipe them with a clean damp cloth. DO NOT submerge in water.
· Metal & plastic clips are NOT meant to be chewed on, however we understand that some babies just can't keep them out of their mouths! It is recommended the clips be wiped dry often, and when not in use they be kept unclipped to ensure no moisture gets trapped in the small spaces. Leaving the clips wet or not drying them often may cause them to rust in time.
· Top-rack dishwasher safe.
Long Sleeve Bibs
· Machine wash in cold water. Do not put in the dryer. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Pom Pom Toques & Linen Sun Hats
· Remove our pom pom fur and handwash ONLY our toque with cold water.
· Handwash only our Linen Sun Hats and let it air dry.
For any further question or concern please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org